Tip: Don't know if your gift recipient is having a boy or girl? Re-create this gift in a neutral color palette. Try a rainbow-inspired scheme or something clean and classic, like red and tan or white and turquoise blue.
1. Download, print and cut out tag.
2. Punch hole and set eyelet.
3. Hang from your favorite ribbon.
"ITTY BITTY" CARD
1. Download and cut out card template.
2. Punch a hole in top of card using a rectangle punch (or small circle punch, if you prefer).
3. Tie ribbon to the top.
"BABY" WORD DISPLAY
1. Paint chipboard letters with the paint color of your choice and let dry.
2. Cut and attach a strip of ribbon to each letter with adhesive.
3. On end ribbon pieces, attach eyelet for hanging.
1. Download, print and cut out felt animal template. Pin to felt.
2. Cut two identical pieces of the animal template from felt.
3. Sew the two pieces together, leaving an opening large enough to add filler. If desired, attach an eyelet to ribbon and sew to the top of the felt animal.
CLEAR BABY ALBUM
1. Gather photos that are the same size or are cropped to the same size and adhere to the center of each clear page of a premade clear album.
2. Embellish around the photos with white rub-ons.
3. Use letter stickers or rub-ons to create your title and tab headings.
4. Tie clear pages together with ribbon.
ONESIES AND BEANIES
These onesies and matching beanies are super simple to customize. Just trace shapes onto felt, cut and sew onto premade baby items.