Tip: By including items that a child can use to create, such as crayons and a notebook, you can be sure your gift will be a hit.
1. Take the wrapper off your favorite lollipop.
2. Download, print and cut out wrapper templates.
3. Wrap around lollipop.
1. Download and print cover template.
2. Cut filler sheets to same size as cover.
3. Punch holes in sheets using the cover as a tempalte for the rest and connect with binder rings.
1. Download and cut out letter templates. Or use chipboard letters available at craft and scrapbook stores.
2. Staple ribbon strips between each letter to connect one to another.
3. Create ribbon loops on the outside letters for hanging.
1. Using a pencil, draw a line across both diagonals of a square sheet of paper.
2. Starting from each corner, cut along the line. Do not cut thorugh the center. Fold down corners and attach with ball pin to a lollipop stick.
3. Fold down end of pin with pliers so the pin end runs parallel to the stick.
MEMORY CARD BAG
1. Using your favorite color of felt, cut a piece that's bigger than the cards.
2. Fold over top edges, then pin and hem the two edges.
3. Turn bag inside out to sew down the sides, then turn it right-side out when finished.