Tip: Create a fun design for your gift set, then copy it on other pieces of the gift for a fun touch.
"AFTERNOON SNACKS" TREAT BAGS
1. Fill a plastic or cellophane bag with your favorite afternoon snacks.
2. Download the bag-topper template, then print and cut it out.
3. Fold topper in half and staple to the bag to close.
1. Download and print tag template. Cut out with a craft knife.
2. Cut out a slot for your ribon.
3. Slide tag onto ribbon.
1. Use a disappearing ink pen to draw your design on the bib.
2. Use embroidery floss to stitch along the lines.
3. Rinse away the disappearing ink with water.
1. Start with a blank mini board book. Then, download covers, print and cut to size.
2. Download inside page designs, print and cut to size. Paint boardbook edges with acrylic paint to match your cover.
3. Use adhesive to secure the cover to the outside of the book.
1. Download and print one of the animal-figure drawings as a template. Pin to felt and cut pieces.
2. Sew pieces together and stuff with filler.
3. Use buttons and embroidery to create the eyes and nose. (Note: If you're creating this for a young child, substitute stitching for the buttons.)
A growth chart is a great gift a child will love to use. Make your own by downloading and printing out this chart.