Congratulations to these talented artists whose entries stood out from the rest:
Enter any or all your projects regardless of whether they've been posted in online galleries or published, etc.
Submit your work to enter now!
1. Sponsor: ScrapNfonts (“Sponsor” or “ScrapNfonts”) is offering a Design Team Contest (“Contest”) & Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). No purchase necessary. A purchase does not improve your chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
2. Eligibility: Contest & Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of their respective countries. Entrants under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter this Contest & Sweepstakes. By entering the Contest, entrants (and if under age 18, their parents/legal guardians) agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these official rules (“Official Rules”). This Contest & Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Employees of Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to enter.
3. Entry Deadline: Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M., Mountain Daylight Time on June 15, 2008.
4. How to Enter: To enter, visit www.scrapnfonts.com/ideas_submit.php and submit an image of a handmade or digital project (e.g. card, layout, etc.) created using at least one product from ScrapNfonts, filling in all entry information and ensuring personal account information is current and accurate. All projects that are the original work of the entrant are eligible for entry, including work that’s been posted in online forums, submitted to publications, created for a specific manufacturer, or entered in other contests, where allowed by those third parties. Submissions will be displayed in the online Idea Gallery. Individuals may enter this Contest & Sweepstakes multiple times by submitting as many unique projects as they like (no duplicate entries) provided each entry uses at least one product available from ScrapNfonts.com. Incomplete entries are not eligible. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decision of the judges, which are final. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change these Official Rules.
5. Selecting Winners: Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Potential winners will be selected from all entries received on or before the entry deadline as listed above.
All Contest entries will be judged blind. Sponsor will select Contest winners based on the following criteria:
- Does the entrant create a unified look within the project(s)?
- Does the project(s) present innovative principles, techniques or design skill?
- Does the entrant make good use of color, space, typography and product to convey meaning?
If the judging results in a tie, tied entries will be re-assessed on the factors listed above. The judges’ decisions are final on all matters relating to this Contest. The Contest winners will be notified by email on or about June 23, 2008. If a Contest Winner cannot be reached within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate winner will be selected in his or her place from entries received.
Sweepstakes prizewinners will be selected by random drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The potential Sweepstakes winners will be notified by email on or about June 23, 2008. If a potential Sweepstakes winner cannot be reached within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place at random from entries received. If any prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and another winner selected in the place of the disqualified person from entries received.
6. Number of Prizes: 6. One (1) Grand Prize Contest Winner and two (2) Honorable Mention Contest Winners will be selected by Sponsor based on the judging criteria listed above, and three (3) Sweepstakes Prizewinners will be selected at random.
- One (1) Grand Prize Contest Winner will be awarded a prize package consisting of a selection of products from Creating Keepsakes and ScrapNfonts valued at $100, and will be offered a position on the ScrapNfonts Design Team according to the terms set forth in the Design Team Contract. Upon acceptance and approval, Design Team members enjoy free access to all the products on ScrapNfonts.com for use on assignments and all personal projects.
- Each of the two (2) Honorable Mention Contest Winners will be awarded a prize package consisting of a select product from Creating Keepsakes and a $50 gift certificate to ScrapNfonts.com. Total approximate retail value of each package is $70.
- Each of the three (3) Sweepstakes Winners will be awarded a $30 gift certificate to ScrapNfonts.com. Retail value of each prize is $30.
Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or mutilated items and none will be replaced. The prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event a prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case Sponsor will award a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on the Prizes are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
7. Use of Entries for Promotional Purposes: Entry constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, picture, likeness and city and state of residence for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion without further consideration and for no additional compensation. Submission of any entry grants Sponsor and its agents the right to publish, produce, use, adapt, edit and/or modify the entry in any way and in any and all media, without limitation and without compensation to the entrant.
8. Liability Release: All entrants release Sponsors, its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, directors, officers, shareholders, representatives, successors, assigns, licensees, employees, and agents, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest & Sweepstakes from any and all liability from injury, loss or damage of any kind, including any personal injury, death, loss or damage of any kind or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy resulting from participation in this Contest or acceptance or use of the Prize awarded whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Use of Sponsor’s website is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor is not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to entrant’s or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from participation in the Contest & Sweepstakes, use of the Sponsor’s website or the download of any information from Sponsor’s website. Any dispute shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action.
Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries, inaccurate entry information, hardware, software, or other technical malfunctions of any kind.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST & SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
If for any reason the Contest & Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest & Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest & Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries.
To obtain a complete list of Winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope after June 23, 2008 to ScrapNfonts, Design Team Contest & Sweepstakes Winners Request, PO Box 935, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062 or visit www.scrapnfonts.com/searchsite_detail.php?id=1441.