I have had these jars for so long. I knew all along what I wanted to use one of them for. I thought the title was perfect: jar filled with Jolly Ranchers....JOLLY ST. NICK!
The Santa came from DB Christmas Fun Doodles (letter "T")
and the tag text is in CK Brittany B. The bottle is actually one of those Starbucks coffee jars.
- I cut out a tag in yellow and stitched around the edges of the tag.
- I distressed the edges of the yellow tag.
- Next I added green polka dot paper to the end of the tag and used some decorative scissors on the edge of the green polka dot paper.
- I printed out the santa and embellished him with the following:
- I used Stampin Up markers for his beard, shoes, belt, hat and part of his mittens.
- On the edges of his mittens I used Stickles (Liquid Pearl).
- On his moustache I used Stickles.
- On his red suit I used Flock from Doodlebug Designs Inc.
- After I had the Santa all done, I adhered him to the yellow tag to the left hand side.
- Then I added the JOLLY ST. NICK greeting to the right side.
- I punched two holes at the top of the tag and ran a ribbon through it.